I have already relayed this information to so many, and given the links to more, that I though I’d put them up here for easy access. There is much and more to be written about the content, but I’ll settle for this. Information has been available around BizTalk Server 2010 R2 for some time, but it got much more real and saw some things unveiled not previously mentioned or detailed. In short:
- There is innovation being done with BizTalk
- The next version of BizTalk is currently named BizTalk Server 2010 R2
- It will be released 6 months after Windows 8, with CTP in July and Beta in Oct
Since Release Preview (of Win 8) was delivered in end of May Windows 8 RTM shouldn’t be far away.
- There will be BizTalk Server delivered On-Premise, as PaaS and IaaS
- Watch the videos from TechEd North America below to learn more.
Application Integration Futures: The Road Map and What’s Next on Windows Azure: Video Slides
Building Integration Solutions Using Microsoft BizTalk On-Premises and on Windows Azure: Video Slides
1 thought on “BizTalk Server futures–Presentations from TechEd North America”
Thanks for this post, many people do not know what happen with Biztalk, and this article show a different perspective